Our Friendship Circle provides opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships, participate in community life, and enhance leadership and mentoring abilities.
People who have not participated in other CMHA education, might want to give us a call before attending Friendship Circle for the first time.
Each session has a topic, recovery focused sharing, and either an activity or a planning component.
The Friendship Circle currently meets on-line every Wednesday afternoon from 4:00 – 5:30 PM using Zoom. You can also attend in person if you register online.
- Please visit the calendar at https://recoverycollegecentralalberta.ca/events.
- Click on one of the Friendship Circle Meetings and register
- You will get an email with the Zoom code for Friendship Circle
Call 403-342-2266, for more information.
Members of the Friendship Circle come together promoting wellness and creating inspiration, joy and balance in our lives by:
- Improving our physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual health;
- Creating a sense of inclusion and belonging;
- Counteracting the effects of stress and becoming more resilient;
- Nurturing healthy habits through creativity and fun;
- Building self-awareness, acceptance, gratitude, positive self-regard and unity; and
- Outreaching for stigma busting and transformation.
Upcoming Friendship Group Meetings