Graduates of any of our CMHA courses may attend Friendship Circle at any time. People who wish to participate, but have not yet completed one of these courses, meet with education program staff before being coming to Friendship Circle for the first time.
Each session has a topic, recovery focused sharing, and either an activity or a planning component.
The Friendship Circle meets every Wednesday afternoon from 3:00 – 4:30 PM at the CMHA Learning Annex at First Red Deer Place, 4911-51 Street, Suite 400. There is a City P2 pay lot next to Prairie Office Supply, very close to the CMHA Learning Annex and there is a private pay lot attached to the building and metered parking across the street.
Call 403-342-2266, for more information.
Members of the Friendship Circle come together promoting wellness and creating inspiration, joy and balance in our lives by:
- Improving our physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual health;
- Creating a sense of inclusion and belonging;
- Counteracting the effects of stress and becoming more resilient;
- Nurturing healthy habits through creativity and fun;
- Building self-awareness, acceptance, gratitude, positive self-regard and unity; and
- Outreaching for stigma busting and transformation.