Our Friendship Circle provides opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships, participate in community life, and enhance leadership and mentoring abilities.
Graduates of the Art of Friendship course, WRAP, or the Living Well with a Mental Illness course may attend Friendship Circle at any time. People who wish to participate, but have not participated in other CMHA education, might want to give us a call before attending Friendship Circle for the first time.
Each session has a topic, recovery focused sharing, and either an activity or a planning component.
The Friendship Circle meets every Wednesday afternoon from 3:00 – 4:30 PM at the CMHA Learning Annex in downtown Red Deer. We do not meet on stat holidays or during Christmas week.
Call 403-342-2266, for more information.
Members of the Friendship Circle come together promoting wellness and creating inspiration, joy and balance in our lives by:
- Improving our physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual health;
- Creating a sense of inclusion and belonging;
- Counteracting the effects of stress and becoming more resilient;
- Nurturing healthy habits through creativity and fun;
- Building self-awareness, acceptance, gratitude, positive self-regard and unity; and
- Outreaching for stigma busting and transformation.
Upcoming Friendship Group Meetings
December 19, 2018
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
CMHA Learning Annex, Red Deer Alberta
December 26, 2018
|No group today|
The CMHA Learning Annex
First Red Deer Place (ATB Building)
4911-51 Street, Suite 400-404
Red Deer, Alberta T4N 6V4