Central Alberta CMHA offers a wide variety of educational opportunities during daytime and evening hours. Some programming occurs on the weekend.
Some of our most popular educational programming
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention Workshops
- Art of Friendship 8 Week Course
- Living Life to the Full: 4 or 8 Week Workshops
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP) 8 week Course
- Facilitator Training, 2 Day Training
- Friendship Circle, Weekly Group
Most of our courses are taught at our Learning Annex in downtown Red Deer. Please see below. We can make arrangements to offer workshops, presentations, and courses in other communities throughout Central Alberta.
Call CMHA at 403-342-2266 for more information.
CMHA Learning Annex
First Red Deer Place (ATB Building)
4911- 51 Street, Suite 404
Red Deer, AB T4N 6V4
CMHA Central Alberta Programs and Services are funded by The Government of Canada, United Way Central Alberta, Alberta Health Services Addiction and Mental Health, the Government of Alberta, Lifelong Learning Council of Red Deer, and the City of Red Deer.