CMHA of Central Alberta is deeply grateful for the financial support we receive from community organizations, governmental bodies, and local individuals and businesses.
Our funders for Programs and Services
- United Way of Central Alberta
- Family & Community Support Services
- Life Long Learning Council of Red Deer
- Alberta Health Services, Mental Health and Addiction
- The CIty of Red Deer
- The Government of Alberta , Community Spirit Program
- The Government of Canada
Jenn & Jesse Wallin, Bowood Homes Inc., Quick Silver Wireline, CABIS, RBC Dominion Securities , Earl’s (Red Deer), Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club, Red Deer Minor Hockey, ABIN, ATB Financial, Century 21, Clowes Jewellers, Grand Central Stichin, Medicine Shoppe, Northwest Motors, Optimist Club, Palliser Insurance, Primary Care Network, Proform, Red Deer Advocate, Runner’s Den, Servus Credit Union, Sobey’s Eastview, and Wipe Out.