5017 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB T4N 4B2
T: (403) 342-2266
F: (403) 342-5684
NOTE: The Canadian Mental Health Association – Central Region does not provide crisis services. If you are in immediate need of assistance please call:
- Mental Health Help Line 1-877-303-2642
- Addiction Help Line 1-866-332-2322
- Health Link Alberta 1-866-408-5465
- Alberta Health Services, Mental Health, 47333 – 49 Street, Red Deer 403-340-5466
- Alberta Health Services, Addictions, #104, 4920 – 51 Street, Red Deer 403-340-5274
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Join our mailing list – Generally you will get 2-3 mailings a month from CMHA announcing, courses, presentations, programs, and special events.
The P2 on Gaetz between 51 and 52 Streets is close to all CMHA locations. Gaetz is one-way heading south on this block. Enter the one way from 52 Street.
The P4 at the intersection of 49 Avenue and 49 Street, across from the Red Deer City Hall Park, is walking distance.
Street parking is available near all locations. Parking is free after 5 PM and all day Saturday and Sunday.
There is a P6 parking lot between 48 an 49 street, behind The Buffalo Apartments, as well,
The closest bus stop is on Gaetz, between 48th and 49th street. The bus terminal is walking distance as well.